Key issues to creating a growing, thriving community:
- Rochester City Council needs to responsibly manage the city’s budget and be fiscally accountable to taxpayers.
- Council Members and City Government need to effectively communicate with residents.
- Development of a long-term plan for Street Repair and Maintenance
- DMC development is focused on downtown Rochester, but impacts the whole City of Rochester. Informed decision-making is vital to managing the growth and development throughout the city.
- In city development, long-term operational costs must be considered along with the upfront capital costs.
- Implementing the Rochester Integrated Transit Study (ITS)
Investing in Our Quality of Life
Creating a livable city by working to maintain and improving the qualities and characteristic that make Rochester a great city in which to live, work, and raise a family. Focusing on:
- Arts, Culture, Entertainment
- Housing Affordability
- Parks, Recreation, Greenspaces
- Public Safety
- Rochester Public Library
- Water and Air Quality